Language: EN JA -->
- A: Conference venue (Morito Memorial Hall, Tokyo University of Science)
- B: Tokyo Dome Hotel
- C: Tokyo Green Hotel, Ochanomizu
- D: Tokyo Green Hotel, Korakuen
- E: Suidobashi Grand Hotel
- F: Hotel Villa Fontaine, Kudanshita
- G: Hotel Grand Palace
- H: Hotel Monterey Hanzomon
- I: B2a Exit, Iidabashi Station (Tokyo Metro)
- J: West Exit, Iidabashi Station (JR Sobu-Chuo Line)
- K: venue of BSD Vendor Summit
Directions to Morito Memorial Hall (conference venue)
Notice: If you are new to the conference venue, it is difficult to reach there without a map because the building is a distance back from the street. Please see this map carefully (and print it).
- 5 minutes walk from Iidabashi Station, JR Sobu-Chuo Line. (See Google Map) Use "West" Exit of JR Iidabashi station (or "B2a" at Tokyo Metro Iidabashi Station) and go to a downhill on right hand side. Then you will see a traffic signal and an ascending slope. After several minutes walk, you will see a temple on the left. The venue is on the other side of the temple, a building set far back from the street.
- Directions from Tokyo Station to Iidabashi Station, see this.
- Directions from Narita Int'l Airport to Tokyo Station, see this.