The AsiaBSDCon 2014 ended with great success again. Thank you very much for your attending!
- 20140316: Live streaming will be ready soon.
- 20140303: iCalendar file uploaded.
- 20140226: Early-bird (discounted) registration period was extended to Friday (JST)!
- 20140216: On-line registration is open now!
- 20140212: Conference Timetable is published. On-line registration will open on February 14.
- 20140108: Notification sent. Preparing this year's timetable.
- 20131222: Preparing author notifications.
- 20130518: Initial update for AsiaBSDCon 2014.
AsiaBSDCon is a conference for users and developers on BSD based systems. The next conference will be held in Tokyo, in 13-16 March, 2014. The conference is for anyone developing, deploying and using systems based on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, Darwin and MacOS X. AsiaBSDCon is a technical conference and aims to collect the best technical papers and presentations available to ensure that the latest developments in our open source community are shared with the widest possible audience.
Hiroki Sato (FreeBSD Project, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
George V. Neville-Neil (Neville-Neil Consulting)
Ryan McBride (OpenBSD Project)
Hidetoshi Shimokawa (FreeBSD Project)
Hajimu UMEMOTO (FreeBSD Project)
Masao Uebayashi (The NetBSD Foundation)
- 22 November 2013
- Deadline for Submission of Tutorial Proposals
- 29 November 2013
- Deadline for Paper Submission
- 23 December 2013
- Notification of Acceptance of Papers and Tutorial Proposals
- 17 January 2014
- Deadline for Submission of Tutorial Materials
- 31 January 2014
- Deadline for Submission of Final Papers
- 13 March 2014
- Conference 1st day: Tutorials and Meetings 1
- 14 March 2014
- Conference 2nd day: Tutorials and Meetings 2
- 15 March 2014
- Conference 3rd day: Paper Session 1
- 16 March 2014
- Conference 4th day: Paper Session 2